Your Online Dispensary Solution.
Frustrated with inventory management and high carrying costs?
Worried that profits may be slipping through the cracks?
It’s never been easier to grow sales volume while reducing hassles and expenses.
You’re a busy health care practitioner. We’re your supplement store solution.
Here is how it works:
Yep, it really is that easy!
Simplify Your Practice in Less than 10 Minutes!
“Uncommonly Good Customer Service”
It’s being an extension of your practice, not a cold, distant warehouse. It’s about getting to know you and treating as holistically as you treat your patients. It’s a hundred unexpected details that add up to an exceptional experience for you and your patients, there’s so much more to our Uncommonly Good Customer Service.
Clean, Intuitive Interface for you and your patients.
Keep it simple — confused patients won’t order products. We have created our system to work with or without our help. If you need us…we are here.
We offer “Self-service tools” when you want them and a “Full Service Attitude” when it’s just easier to contact us.
We want you to feel supported and know that you have a team of passionate people behind you and your practice!
- Patients that buy supplements 81% 81%
- Orders placed online 87% 87%
- Patients that re-order 61% 61%
- Patients receiving Auto-Ship orders 32% 32%
- Time YOU spend running your Online Dispensary 1% 1%
A Different Kind of Company
FREE U.S. Shipping Over $49
We ship same business day from our centralized
Midwest facility on orders received by 5 PM Central.
International shipping available too!
And we make sure every single order is correct!
Trusted Professional Brands
U.S. Based Company
We care about you and your patients
1. The best results can be achieved for patients when their healthcare provider performs applicable testing and assessment and then establishes a tailored protocol which can be tracked and modified over time.
2. Although they are made of natural ingredients, some supplements can be potent and dangerous if used incorrectly. They can also interfere with prescription medication.
3. Through research, education and their own experience and testing, healthcare providers are equipped to make informed product recommendations for their patient.
Making supplement sales easy and profitiable is how we’re supporting this effort.
What Our Health Care Practitioner’s Say