Do you currently sell supplements out of your office?
Would any of these help
your practice thrive?
Do you know what you really make on supplement sales?
Consider these real (but often overlooked) costs:
- Do you ever throw away expired product?
- Are you losing sales when you are out of stock?
- How much are you paying staff to manage inventory?
- How much are you paying for shipping?
- What percent of your sales is lost due to credit card fees?
- Have you ever missed a price increase and undercharged your patient?
- Are you paying interest on inventory purchased on a credit card?
- And how much is your time worth?
“Outsourcing” — A Smart Business Move to Grow Sales
Companies of all sizes take stock of their “core competencies”, such as caring for your patients, and use other services to handle the rest. Our motto says it all – “You Heal. We’ll mind the store.” (By the way, we are a 100% American company. Outsourcing with us does not mean jobs leaving the country. It just means the work isn’t being done in your office.)