Preclinical and clinical studies indicate non-intoxicating Cannabidiol (CBD) has broad therapeutic value. Join this targeted discussion of the Endocannabinoid System, emerging research including a recently completed double-blind, placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial demonstrating the significant reduction of Chronic Inflammation Test scores with the use of Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD oil, and an overview of CBD mechanisms of action. This webinar will also provide guidance for evaluating the quality of phytocannabinoid formulas, dosing, potential side effects and clinical pearls to optimize success.
Goals and Objectives:
1. Define the term CBD (cannabidiol).
2. Explain the components and core functions of the human endocannabinoid system (ECS).
3. List the primary therapeutic benefits of phytocannabinoids, including CBD, as related to pain and inflammation and understand their mechanisms of action.
4. Describe the pharmacology and efficacy of the non-intoxicating phytocannabinoid CBD as a therapeutic treatment, including potential side effects and dose recommendations.
5. Gain clarity on the variance among products in the marketplace and learn exactly how to evaluate the quality of phytocannabinoid formulas you are considering for your patients.